Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday Ramblings.

  I have not been to the gym in THREE DAYS. Ugh. Sunday was an off day so that’s not so bad! Monday I have no idea what happened, I came home from work, sat down with my boyfriend and looked up and it was 9:30! And then, last night, I subbed for my mom’s bunko group. I am going tonight and I know I am going to wish I hadn’t taken this mini break but I am not going to stop going or let this get me off track. I try to go at least 3 times a week so I will just have to make it up.

  I have been pretty busy, this week I am working 60 hours and honestly I am glad! For one, overtime! For another, I eat better when I am working. I guess it is because I can plan better.

  I am sending my dog Rylee to obedience classes in May. Honestly, we should have sent him to puppy classes but it just did not happen. He is the sweetest dog in the world and a good dog MOST OF THE TIME. If he is let out often enough, he doesn’t have accidents BUT if he isn’t let out he just doesn’t tell us he needs to go. I know this is an owner problem and not a dog problem but it gets frustrating. I can however tell you, he is the most loved puppy I know AND the most loving! J The classes that we will be going to will be good for him because he will be around more dogs and will learn better habits. I know a lady that has taken all of her dogs to these classes and her dogs ring a bell when they want to go out! How cool is that?!
early morning snuggles with my very best friend.
 
  Well, that’s about all I have for today.. Blogging is hard.. Especially since I feel most of the time like I am talking to myself because I’m pretty sure no one reads this..

No comments:

Post a Comment