Monday, March 24, 2014

Mini Weekend Recap!

  Happy Monday everyone!!
  I hope everyone is having a fabulous day! I didn't post Friday and I don't have a long post today, I just wanted to say hi!!
  My weekend was pretty uneventful.. went to look at venues Friday for an engagement party I am throwing.. Saturday I got a spray tan and my nails done in that order, bad idea, my fingertips are a different color than the rest of me. then I had Italian cheat meal that I didn't even enjoy.
  Sunday we caught the matinee Divergent. To be honest I wasn't really looking forward to it but it was GREAT! I am not a Shailene Woodley fan, mostly because I don't believe in being different just for the sake of being different which I think she is, but the movie was phenomenal and I would definitely go see it again. Highly recommend! There is some violence but I think the message is worth it to kids so if you have older kids I would even say send them!
  Well, that's about all I have for today! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment