Friday, March 28, 2014

ABC's of Me!


I saw this post on Erin's page and it reminded me of all those times I did the same thing on Facebook as a teenager, so here we go!


A - Age: 25.
B - Birthday: January 22. still in that awkward stage after Christmas where people think it's appropriate to give you combined Christmas and Birthday gifts. NOT COOL.
C - Color: Pink!
D - Drink: Sonic Route 44 Unsweet Tea with extra raspberry flavor add-in! Before I gave up cokes completely it used to be a Route 44 Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla flavor add-in. 
E - Eyes: Green
F - Flashback: Mine and Jesse’s frst date, we were adorable. 



G - Gents - see above :)
H - Hobby: I have just started sewing and I love it!
I - Indulgence – Sour cream and onion potato chips and a Dr. Pepper. I will take this before a cheat meal any day.
J - Job: Will not be talked about on my blog, just know that I save lives. :)
K - Kiddos: Rylee. He’s a chorkie and he’s almost 4 and I love him more than I love most people. He is my best friend.

he snapchats.


L - Love: Jesse.
M - Music: Mostly country but some top 40 also.
N - Nickname: I have always wanted a nickname and never got one. Womp womp. Interesting fact of the day.. My frends names are Amy, Brittneigh, Hailee, Jesse, Rylee.. I’m the only one with out a –y sound at the end of my name so sometimes my boyfriend calls me Heatheigh to make me feel better.
O - One Wish: That me Jesse and Rylee can lead happy, healthy lives.. and that I can be skinny.. I’m hoping to catch Mono or something..
P - Pets: Rylee. . we also had a beta fish named Carl for about a year.. his death was tragic.
Q - Quote: It will all be okay in the end, if it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
R - Residence: An apartment. I really want a house.. like, really..
S - Siblings: Katelyn, she’s 21. 



T - Temperature: Hot. Very hot. I would rather it be 95 degrees than 65.
U - University: LSU!

my phone was broken and I really needed a selfie.


V - Vehicle: A Chevy Cobalt. I bought and paid for it all by myself when I was 18 and now it is paid off and so hard to get rid of.. I would really like a Ford Flex and I might get one this year but not having a car payment is so nice!
W - Worst Habit: admittedly, I drink too many margaritas at one time, amongst many others.
X - XRays: I had 21 done yesterday.. seriously. My sister is in Dental Hygiene School and needed someone to do a practical on, so I volunteered!
Y - Yuck: milk. I’m lactose intolerant and milk just.. ugh. gross. It doesn’t even taste good.
Z - Zodiac: Aquarius.

3 comments:

  1. Pink, Yay!!! Rylee is sooo cute! Haha, I love that you took a selfie with your iPad! I can't wait to not have a car payment in one year and I definitely would have volunteered for dental x-rays. Although I do have a small mouth and they hurt last time I'm usually always up for anything dental because I have good teeth! Milk is gross. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea for a post! Love it!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your LSU dress - very cute. Also, with a birthday of Jan. 22 that is totally not cool to combine it with Christmas - how ruuude. I love Sonic too. It's totally not healthy but I love their tater tots... mmm

    ReplyDelete